Visitors Center Open
The Helen O Brower Visitors Center is open from 11 AM-3 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. The trails remain open from sunrise to sunset.
Hand sanitizing/hand washing stations will be available during open hours and the building’s common surfaces will be cleaned regularly. Restroom access may not be available when the Visitors Center is closed.
If you plan on attending a community program, please note the following:
- We will provide hand sanitizer or hand washing stations for programs
- Anyone over the age of 6 must wear a face covering while indoors
- Please practice physical distancing to the best of your ability during the program
- Cleaning protocols will be in place before, during, and after programs
- All participants will be required to fill out a health screening form when arriving at the program. You can see a preview of the form here – 2020 Community Programs Health Screening
Fall Scavenger Hunt
Tuesday, October 6
10:00 – 11:00 AM
Get the little ones and explore outside on a fall scavenger hunt. Join one of our naturalists and hike the trails of Keppel Forest in search of colors, bugs, birds, plants and more. You’re sure to find some fun as you search and learn about how plants and animals are getting ready for winter. All materials are provided.
Fee: FREE – sponsored by Park Township
Program location – Keppel Forest – Lakewood Blvd. & 168th
This health screening form will be available and required to be filled out before participating in the program. Admittance to the program may be denied due to recent travel, COVID symptoms, or close contact with someone with COVID. Please check this form before attending the program.