Visitors Center Open
The Helen O Brower Visitors Center is open from 11 AM-3 PM, Tuesday through Saturday. The trails remain open from sunrise to sunset.
Hand sanitizing/hand washing stations will be available during open hours and the building’s common surfaces will be cleaned regularly. Restroom access may not be available when the Visitors Center is closed.
If you plan on attending a community program, please note the following:
- We will provide hand sanitizer or hand washing stations for programs
- Anyone over the age of 6 must wear a face covering while indoors
- Please practice physical distancing to the best of your ability during the program
- Cleaning protocols will be in place before, during, and after programs
- All participants will be required to fill out a health screening form when arriving at the program. You can see a preview of the form here – 2020 Community Programs Health Screening
Explore a Story
Tuesday, October 13
9:00 – 10:00 AM
It’s time to round up the little ones and come out to the DeGraaf Nature Center for Explore a Story! We’ll be introducing kids to the outdoors through books and outdoor adventures. We’ll read stories, take hikes, meet animals, and have lots of fun. Dress for the weather because we’ll be heading outside to experience the nature around us!
Fee: $6 per child, $4 for members
This health screening form will be available and required to be filled out before participating in the program. Admittance to the program may be denied due to recent travel, COVID symptoms, or close contact with someone with COVID. Please check this form before attending the program.